Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Reason For Optimism

Click on the image above to view it at a larger size.

When telling your friends about Palehose Six, you can tell them to go to www.palehosesix.com, www.palehosesix.net, or www.carlskanberg.com


Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I hear the Ranger is really good at catching foul balls .... yeah." - El Famrio

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Did I spell my name wrong .... I think so."

- El Farmio

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome strip! Personally, while he is no Dave, I will always love how Rongey talks down dark clouds from their respective ledges.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Ronge should be honored to be featured in this strip.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. Someone needs to tell Rongey that all misery wants is a little company sometimes. Although, if Detroit keeps slipping and Minny keeps getting blanked by the Royals, he'll be totally right. ;)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugs for everybody...

9:51 PM  
Blogger B. Clay Moore said...

I sense the tides are shifting.

3:54 AM  
Anonymous eric said...

We are undeafeted since the Ranger made his debut!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Abe Froman said...

Chris Rongey... welcome to the show.

I love the Ranger character. I'm sure he feels honored

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Ranger said...

Nice Job, Carl. I do actually feel quite honored to be a part of it. I also think I look great in that hat, but where's my badge? I should have a badge. How am I going to exercise my authority without a badge?

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Badges are for wimps.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BADGES?!? We don't need no stinkin' BADGES!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous unearned run boy said...

"You stay classy, Ranger."

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home